Nicole C. Vinson is an attorney in the Tampa office of Stockham Law Group, P.A. As a sixth-generation attorney, Nicole Vinson has dedicated her career to advocating for policyholders with property damage claims. She provides a strategic and detail-oriented approach to provide the strong legal representation for her clients.
Ms. Vinson handles claims caused by windstorm, water, hurricane, hail, sinkhole, fire, smoke, flood, collapse, theft, and vandalism and more for policyholders. Ms. Vinson has also helped businesses recover benefits under commercial policies for extensive business losses.
Holding insurance companies accountable can result in Ms. Vinson litigating the unfair and deceptive claims handling matters for her clients. Having worked as counsel in many jurisdictions during times of disaster provides Ms. Vinson with the experience to address improper claims handling losses.
Nicole Vinson is extremely proud of her work for policyholders and since 2007 has dedicating her legal advocacy to requiring the property insurance companies honor the promises within the insurance policies for the benefit of the policyholder. She has represented homeowners, places of worship, condominium associations, homeowner associations, and businesses large and small.
Ms. Vinson is AV Preeminent Peer Review RatedTM rating through Martindale-Hubbell and this honor is the most prestigious level of peer rating.
Ms. Vinson is an active member of the Windstorm Insurance Network's Board of Directors and dedicates her time to providing continuing education sessions to its members. She also frequently meets with representatives and political leaders about property insurance rates, laws, and proposed changes. She has testified before the Florida legislature on topics related to property insurance and the protection of policyholder rights. She was hand selected as a member of the Consumer Advocate's Homeowner's Policy & Claims Bill of Rights Working Group in Tallahassee. During the live televised meetings, Ms. Vinson was able to voice the concerns of Florida's policyholders based on her experience and extensive knowledge of property damage claims.
Ms. Vinson attended law school in Jacksonville Florida at Florida Coastal School of Law and is a graduate of the Albion College Gerald R. Ford Institute for Leadership in Public Policy and Service.
Ms. Vinson practices across the state of Florida and is also licensed to practice in North Carolina and Georgia.
- First Party Property Insurance Litigation for the Policyholder
- Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices – Bad Faith Litigation
- Agent Negligence
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- Juris Doctorate - December, 2016
- Albion College, Albion, Michigan
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2004
- Florida, 2007
- North Carolina, 2012
- Georgia, 2014
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters, Associate Member
- Windstorm Insurance Board Member and Committee Chair
- Consumer Advocate's Homeowner's Policy & Claims Bill of Rights Working Group in Tallahassee
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Windstorm Insurance Network- Board of Directors, Bylaws Chair and former Conference Committee Co-chair
- Riviera Day - School Board Member
- Shore Acres Civil Association Board Member